Protection of workstations, embedded system clients, terminal server clients and virtual server clients.
Advantages of Dr.Web Desktop Security Suite
Comprehensive protection from existing threats
Dr.Web for Windows provides reliable protection from most existing threats. Its unsurpassed quality of curing and reliable self-protection capabilities leave no loophole for viruses and other malware to find their way into the protected environment. The built-in firewall and the office control help prevent viruses from exploiting the vulnerabilities of operating systems and applications and allow you to control the operation of installed programs.
Increased labour productivity
Deployment of Dr.Web for Windows provides a positive effect instantly. Because the product provides comprehensive protection, the inflow of spam is cut completely, resulting in a much more productive working environment —important messages no longer get lost in a hefty volume of spam e-mails. In addition, computers in the network are no longer at risk of getting infected, which eliminates downtimes due to virus attacks and subsequent necessary system restoration processes.
With Dr.Web for Windows standing guard, criminals can’t turn your workstations into sources of viruses and spam that could get onto your customers’ computers. Dr.Web for Windows helps you safeguard your reputation as a trustworthy partner.
The Control Center, which allows workstation protection to be centrally administered, is included under a Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite license. The Control Center is equally reliable in networks of any scale and structural complexity—from small workgroup networks to distributed intranets with tens of thousands of hosts. The Control Center also affords the centralized administration of anti-viruses for file servers and application servers, including terminal servers, for mail servers, gateways and mobile devices.
Detection of all types of threats (Dr.Web Scanner)
- Quick and thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives, and removable data-storage devices.
- Neutralizes viruses, Trojans, and other malware.
- Comprehensive databases detect spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
Real-time protection (SpIDer Guard® file monitor)
- Real-time monitoring of the system’s health — interception of all calls to files located on local drives, floppy discs, CD/DVD/ Blue-ray disks, flash-drives, or smart cards.
- File monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt its operation.
Anti-rootkit technology (Dr.Web Shield™)
- Reliable system protection from viruses featuring rootkit-technologies that allow viruses to hide their presence in a compromised system.
- Neutralization of complex rootkits (Shadow.based (Confiсker), MaosBoot, Rustock.C, Sector).
Virus-free e-mail (SpIDer Mail®)
- On-the-fly virus scanning of e-mails over SMTP/POP3/NNTP/IMAP4 that doesn’t affect performance of mail clients and doesn’t cause receipt delays.
- Individual processing rules for different types of malicious objects — viruses, riskware, adware, hack tools, paid dialers, and jokers.
- An analysis of message contents and sending time allows the characteristics of malicious activities to be detected and prevents mail worms from carrying out mass mailings.
Spam-free e-mail (Dr.Web Anti-spam)
- Real-time filtering of incoming and outgoing e-mail.
- The anti-spam doesn’t depend on a mail client and doesn’t cause receipt delays.
- The anti-spam doesn’t require configuration and starts working as soon as the first message is received.
- Different filtering technologies ensure the high probability of detecting spam, phishing, pharming, scamming, and bounce messages.
- Anti-botnet – you won’t be disconnected from the Internet because your computer sends out spam.
- Messages that have been filtered out are placed in a separate folder, so you can always verify that no false detection has occurred.
- The standalone anti-spam analyzer module doesn’t require connection to an external server or access to a database, saving on traffic.
Shield from Internet threats (SpIDer Gate™ HTTP monitor)
- The SpIDer Gate™ module scans incoming and outgoing HTTP traffic in real time, intercepts all HTTP connections, performs data-filtering, blocks infected web pages in any browser, scans files in archives, and protects users from phishing sites and other dangerous web resources.
- SpIDer Gate operates independently from web browsers.
- Filtering doesn’t affect overall system performance, surfing speed, or traffic.
- No configuration is required in the default mode; Dr.Web SpIDer Gate starts scanning right after installation.
Web-surfing control (Dr.Web Office control)
- Block employee access to web sites that are considered inappropriate for the workplace.
- Block access to web sites representing 10 subject areas (e.g. sites dominated by adult content, violence, weapons, drugs, gambling).
- Block access to removable data storage devices (flash drives, USB devices), files, folders or network drives – an additional measure that protects data from deletion or unauthorized access.
Protection from network attacks (Dr.Web Firewall)
- Protects against unauthorized access by a network; prevents data leaks; blocks suspicious connections on package and application layers.
- The application layer connection control manages the ability of applications and processes to access network resources and registers access attempts in the applications log.
- Packet layer filtering allows connections to the Internet to be controlled, regardless of which applications are involved. The packet filter log stores information about packets sent over network interfaces.
- Intel® Pentium® IV 1.6 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- At least 330 MB of disk space
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/2012/10 (32- and 64-bit editions
Please, contact us for more information.