1. Policy for using cookies and other similar technologies
This policy applies to cookies and other similar technologies used, as the case may be, on Web sites and applications managed by BMG Data Ltd., based in Bulgaria, 1172 Sofia, 14 Nikola Gabrovski Str., Floor 1.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– for the functioning of the site;
– to analyze the behavior of site visitors;
– for advertising.
Adequate protection of personal data is an important task for BMG. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible in addressing the issue and coping with BMG with it. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile phone or other terminal equipment of the user through which he accesses the Internet. The cookie is installed by requesting the user’s terminal to the BMG’s server or the third-party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible, in general, to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the content in a way that is relevant to the user’s preferences. Cookies ensure that consumers are well spent and support BMG Data’s efforts to deliver services that are best suited to users, such as online privacy preferences, shopping carts, or relevant ads. They are also used in the preparation of anonymous aggregated statistics that help us understand how users benefit from our websites, allowing us to improve the structure and content without identifying each individual user.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the terminal until the end of the user session or closing the application. Permanent cookies remain on the user’s terminal for the time defined by the cookie parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are the cookies from this site used?
Visiting this site may leave the following types of cookies:
– Cookies are strictly required for site performance;
– Analysis cookies;
– Advertising cookies.
Cookies and / or other such strictly needed technologies are essential to the proper functioning of the site, given to your device when you enter the site or as a result of actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case, some tabs on the site will not work properly.
6. Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
These data are encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized access to them possible.
7. Block Cookies
If you want to block cookies, certain features on the site will be suspended, and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our site.
For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
– buy online;
– Identify when signing in to your account.
If you agree to these restrictions and want to block cookies, you can change your browser settings to block some or all cookies.
8. Managing preferences for the location of cookies
9. Why are cookies and / or other similar technologies important to the Internet?
Cookies and / or other such technologies are central to the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to create a friendly, focused sensation that is adapted to the interests and preferences of each user. Refusing or Disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you no longer receive, according to legislation, online advertising, but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests that are visible from your internet browsing behavior.
– Content and services tailored to user preferences – product and service categories;
– Offers tailored to the interests of consumers;
– Storing passwords;
– Save child protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search);
– Restrict ad distribution frequency – limit the number of times an ad is shown to a particular user on a site;
– Providing user-friendly advertising;
– Measurement, optimization, and adaptation of analysis features – such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic on the website, what type of content is being viewed and how a user enters the website (for example, through search engines, directly from other websites, etc.).
Websites process these analyzes about how they are used to improve services for the benefit of consumers.
10. Protection and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, expiration, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other aspects of cookie security:
– Customize browser settings for cookies to reach the comfortable level of your cookie security;
– If you are the only person using a particular computer, you can specify whether you want a longer storage period for browsing history and personal access data;
11.Useful links and additional information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what is their use, we recommend the following links for more information: