As the situation with COVID-19 unfolds, Adobe is committed to giving you the support and resources you need to navigate these challenging times. Adobe is implementing the following programs to enable customers and partners to be successful:
- Extended VIP renewal grace period: For Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams and enterprise customers in our Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Adobe is extending the renewal grace period from 30 to 60 days.
- Any customer with a VIP agreement with a renewal window close date between March 18 and May 31, 2020 is eligible for a 30-day extension of their renewal grace period.
- The 30-day extension will be applied automatically to any customer who has not renewed their VIP agreement by 20 days after their VIP Anniversary Date.
- This offer is being extended worldwide in all market segments (commercial, education, and government.)
- Customers with partial renewals in place by 20 days after their VIP Anniversary Date will not receive the extension.
- Extended partner payment terms: In addition, we’re extending payment terms from net-30 to net-60 days for all transactions placed by May 31, 2020 for all APC partners who have a direct purchasing relationship with Adobe.
- ETLA license charge changes: For Creative Cloud and Document Cloud enterprise term license agreement (ETLA) customers, we will eliminate additional license charges for 60 days.
- Education: Students now have free, personal in-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud in place of their schools’ in-classroom licenses through May 31, 2020.
- Virtual gatherings & collaboration: To enable collaboration, Adobe is offering complimentary access to Adobe Connect for up to 25 users until July 1, 2020.
- Free PDF Services: We are making our web-based PDF services on Adobe.com free through May 31, 2020. We hope the ability to create and share documents will help customers.
Contact us for more information.