VR Studio is the next step for your professional video creativity. Construct breathtaking virtual worlds using 360º videos and photos, and build complete environments. Add words, pictures and videos to them to create revolutionising VR experiences – from virtual tourism to selling real estate. Distribute and upload your VR projects to websites using the WebVR format or view them on any common platform with the free VR-X Player.
TRANSFORMING THE REAL WORLD WITH VR STUDIO
Products such as real estate property can now be presented in VR so buyers can view inside and outside at any time. Additional video, text and audio can provide all the information buyers need as they look around, room by room, without actually leaving their armchairs.
With VR tourism, people can ‘visit’ destinations to experience these magic worlds – try before you fly! VR provides a virtual experience of a resort, hotel or city, with additional audio and video helping to recreate the location’s atmosphere and authenticity.
In education, you could e.g. construct exhibitions within a virtual museum by linking rooms to create a walkthrough tour. Then add music, speech or video to explain the background of certain key features, or reveal how an exhibit might have existed in real life.
FROM VIDEO TO VIRTUAL REALITY
- Create 360° media
Set up your 360º camera or video equipment, create your 360º images and movies, and then stitch the content together. Import your 360° media into VR Studio to create the ultimate VR experience – with just a few clicks.
- Build professional VR tours
Create virtual worlds and produce an interactive tour within these worlds, and with integrated video stabilization, your videos will always look professional. You simply connect your virtual worlds together and add text, images, music or sound effects to bring them to life.
- Upload and distribute
You can experience your virtual world anywhere, any time on desktop computers or mobile devices. You can view your VR within any website and browser using WebVR or, with the free VR-X Player, you can enjoy it on any device such as a laptop or VR headset.
VR anywhere, anytime. On Desktop. On Mobile. On Website
Share your virtual worlds and experiences anywhere and with anyone online. WebVR lets you quickly and easily integrate videos of your VR worlds into any website. Create the ‘wow factor’ on websites so visitors can immerse themselves in new realities.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit);
- Processor: 2,5 GHz multicore or multiprocessor (Intel i5-4590 or better recommended for VR mode);
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (16 GB recommended);
- Hard drive space: ~700MB for program installation;
- Graphics card: Onboard (NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 or better recommended for VR mode);
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration;
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands;
- Supported formats: Import: MPEG-4 (MP4), MP3, JPEG, JPG, PNG; Export: VRX (for VR-X Player), WebVR.