Video editing with the new VEGAS Pro 16
For 20 years, VEGAS Pro has stood for professional video editing, audio editing, and disc authoring. Now version 16 includes even more innovative creativity tools like advanced motion tracking, world-class video stabilization, and dynamic storyboarding that deliver incredible results faster than ever.
- NEW: Advanced motion tracking
- NEW: World-class video stabilization
- NEW: Interaction between storyboards & timelines
- NEW: 360° editing support
- NEW: Bézier masking OFX plug-in
- Powerful video & audio editing
- NEW: Extensive backup file options
- NEW: Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
- NEW: proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
- DVD Architect and Disc Authoring
Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
Add a new level of excitement to your videos with incredible lighting effects:
from glows and light leaks to dramatic animated sci-fi lasers and 3D lens flares.
Create professional DVDs and Blu-rays discs
Create DVD and HD Blu-ray discs with ease. With 80 templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, it’s simple to produce great-looking menus with sophisticated interactive features.
proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
A suite of over 100 effects which includes everything from light and mood filters to creative paint effects and the popular tilt-shift “mini city” effect.
NEW IN VEGAS PRO 16
You asked for it, and VEGAS Pro delivers advanced motion tracking that gives you the tracking power you need! Create sophisticated mask shapes and track any object to apply filters and special effects. Easily “pin” text or video to tracked objects.
The video stabilization tool has been completely rebuilt with our own state-of-the-art technology. It now delivers excellent quality stabilization from even the shakiest footage.
With full support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) color, not only can you work with video footage shot with the latest cameras, but also preview your work on HDR reference monitors and deliver stunningly crisp HDR content.
VEGAS Pro 16 includes 360º templates for some of the most popular cameras. Set your project up as a 360 project, stitch dual fisheye files seamlessly, preview your file with complete 360 control, apply 360 filters, and deliver as complete 360 videos. Give your viewers a completely immersive experience with 360 video.
Improved High DPI scaling
As more and more elements of VEGAS Pro become compatible with High DPI monitors, you can change to High DPI mode to take advantage of an even crisper, clearer user interface on your High DPI monitor.
Automatic subtitle creation from timeline regions or a file
Speech from a video that has been transcribed and entered as named regions in your project, a text file, or a spreadsheet can be used to instantly create a subtitle track. Subtitle positions can be automatically synced to project audio events and can be edited for fine tuning.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD/ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
Program languages – English, Deutsch, Español, Francais.