CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Classroom License (Windows) 15+1 – Graphic design software for Windows
Get the best out of your students – and your budgets!
The Classroom License is a great option for primary schools, comprising an affordable 15+1 seat “class and teacher” license pack.
INDUSTRY-ACCLAIMED GRAPHIC DESIGN TOOLS FOR STUDENTS
Break down creative barriers in any academic setting. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 connects students with their creative side to produce professional-quality vector illustration, layout, and photo editing projects—on virtually any platform.
What’s included in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 for students?
- CorelDRAW 2021 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2021 – Image editing
- Corel Font Manager 2021 – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app – Online graphic design via web browser
- CorelDRAW.app for iPad – Vector illustration and graphic design iPad app
- CAPTURE – Screen capture tool
- AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates;
- 1,000 high resolution digital photos;
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts;
- 150 professionally designed templates;
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills.
- Quick Start Guide;
- Quick Reference Card;
- Online Help.
- Windows 10, 64-bit, with latest updates;
- Intel Corel i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC;
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM;
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended);
- 3 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files;
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet;
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi);
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
Contact us for more information.