CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019
Technical illustration and drafting software
- Integrated suite of professional applications;
- Dedicated illustration and design tools;
- Unmatched file format compatibility;
- Advanced standards compliance.
Design with detail. Communicate with clarity.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is your key to creating detailed technical illustrations with absolute precision and control—from project creation and authoring, to the publishing of technical documentation.
Why choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019?
Whether you’re creating complex user manuals or detailed illustrations, you will find a comprehensive suite of professional applications to meet all of your visual communication needs.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 offers a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications.
Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing and publishing technical communications.
What’s included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019?
Get the job done with expert precision, thanks to a collection of versatile design and drafting applications.
Corel DESIGNER 2019
Achieve accurate and precise results with powerful technical design and illustration tools.
Find all the vector illustration and page layout tools you need to tackle any client project with this multifaceted graphic design software.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019
Enhance photos for your documents the powerful photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019. Enjoy an integrated workflow with Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW.
XVL Studio Corel Edition
Add context to your technical projects by using 3D views and models in your illustrations.
Sign into CorelDRAW.app when you are on the go without your computer to access your work anywhere.
Corel Font Manager 2019
Organize and manage your font library with Corel Font Manager 2019. Use your favorite fonts without installing them.
AfterShot 3 HDR
Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range images with AfterShot 3 HDR. (Available in English, German and Japanese.)
See complete list of what’s included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 System Requirements
- Windows 10*, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 7 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
Contact us for more information.