The state of the art of illustration.
The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
Illustrator is all around you.
Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Pro power comes standard.
With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10*
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- GPU: OpenGL 4.x
Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
- Internet connection: Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*