ABBYY FineReader 15 – The Smarter PDF Solution
ABBYY FineReader is a PDF tool that empowers information workers to manage any kind of document in the digital workplace. It incorporates both digital documents and paper scans into one unified workflow.
Powered by ABBYY‘s AI-based OCR technology, FineReader makes it easier to digitize, retrieve, edit, protect, share, and collaborate on all kinds of documents in the modern working world.
Why ABBYY FineReader 15 – Maximum Use, One-Time Payment
What’s New in FineReader 15
PDF editing made easier
Edit text within paragraphs
Digital or scanned PDF – you can edit text within a whole paragraph, and the text will reflow; formatting will be replicated.
Change text formatting for the whole paragraph or for parts of the text – font, size, color, spacing, alignment, etc.
Edit page layout
Rearrange the positions of text, images, add or delete text blocks and images.
Edit table cells
Edit the content of table cells individually, without affecting the rest of the table.
Faster PDF opening
1.5 times faster PDF viewer.
Export document comparison
More export options
- Export to Word with Track Changes;
- Find export options easier.
New comparison language
- 38 comparison languages in total.
Convert documents with higher accuracy
Improved digital PDF conversion
- Intelligent detection and handling of digital PDFs with incorrect text layer (corrupt, wrong encoding, etc.);
- Ability to extract text from PDF form fields and annotations;
- Better reconstruction of paragraphs when converting PDF to editable formats.
AI-based OCR technology improvements*
- Higher accuracy for Japanese – up to 97% total accuracy;
- Higher accuracy for Korean – up to 98% total accuracy;
- Higher accuracy for Chinese – up to 98% total accuracy;
- Table conversion accuracy is 5% higher;
- Better detection of headers and footers, better document analysis;
- Improved tags creation for tagged PDF and PDF/UA.
ABBYY FineReader 15 Corporate — Key Features
ABBYY FineReader 15 – Editions Overview
Contact us for more information.