Smart and organized. That’s how you’ll feel and how others will see you when you use the PDF tools in Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 to prepare and share documents. Create, edit, and sign documents with Acrobat Standard 2017.
Features of Acrobat Standard 2017
- Edit PDFs faster with full-page paragraph reflow and easy bullet updates;
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint with improved bullet and table formatting;
- Autofill with saved information, and then sign electronically — no printing or faxing required;
- Access, edit, and store files in your Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts;
- Get your work done faster with new tabbed viewing, open multiple PDFs in a single window;
- With the new scan-to-PDF workflow, it’s easy to choose the best scanning options and get the best results;
- Digitally sign, certify, and verify documents more easily with the updated Certificates tool;
- Change the look of Acrobat to reflect your taste, choose the default light theme or new dark theme.
Acrobat Standard 2017 System Requirements
- 1.5GHz or faster processor;
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit), or 2016 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit);
- 1GB of RAM;
- 2.5GB of available hard-disk space;
- 1024×768 screen resolution;
- DVD-ROM drive required (if installing from disc);
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome;
- Video hardware acceleration (optional);
- This software will not operate without activation. Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
This is a perpetual license of Acrobat Standard 2017. You can also buy an annual subscription of Acrobat Standard from HERE.
Contact us for more information.