Project Professional 2019
- Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
- Sync with Project Online and Project Server
- Users can submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timeline
Licensed for 1 PC.
Improve project selection and delivery with Project Professional 2019
Manage your projects more efficiently with the right timeline, budget, and resources.
- Automated scheduling tools reduce inefficiencies and training time
- Manage resources effectively to build project teams and create schedule
- Make decisions with built-in reports that support informed decisions
More features of Project Professional 2019
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Professional and on Office.com.
Work together in Project and see who’s available in real time with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business (each sold separately).
Submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent for payroll, invoicing, and more.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Help decisionmakers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
Contact us for more information.