Project Standard 2019
- Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
- Familiar automated scheduling tools help you reduce inefficiencies and training time
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
Licensed for 1 PC.
Manage your projects more efficiently
Streamline project, resource, and portfolio management
- Understand task relationships with task path highlighting in Gantt charts
- Easily copy project information from Project and paste it into Office apps
- Use built-in reports to gain insights, communicate information to shareholders, and get results
More features of Project Standard 2019
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Standard and on Office.com.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project.
Contact us for more information.